Tuesday, September 23, 2008

pink ruffles and fluff

If you have followed me for a while, you will recognize this little sweetie. She appears several times throughout my site. I had the pleasure of photographing her at 10 months, 1 year and also had the privilege of capturing the festivities of her 1st birthday party earlier this year.

Mom & Dad both were so great for this session. I am pretty sure Dad got nothing less than a vigorous work out trying to get little Miss Mikaylee to look at me--or at least in my direction. All while I joined Mom in a catchy little song and dance... "If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it...



This session was so fun and entertaining... and don't you just love the pink ruffles and fluff? After all, what little girl doesn't love to play dress up?!

Thank you once again for the opportunity to capture these special moments. The photos are beautiful, I will have all of your proofs ready by Friday. In the meantime, enjoy the preview.

4 comments:

Kia Gregory said...

Beautiful pictures, Jillian. Glad I met you last night!

Anonymous said...

Where do you FIND these adorable children?

My goodness...I just want to squeeze her cheeks.
That outfit is perfect on her.

Love your style!

jenny

Anonymous said...

Once again, fantastic pics! Chad and Shannon must be so thrilled!!
~kim

Anonymous said...

Once again you BLEW us away! How can I ever pick? Thanks again for making Mikaylee's 18 month pictures SO special.

XOXO Shannon and Chad