Monday, October 13, 2008

Family

I hope you are not getting tired of me embracing all of my recent sessions with a sentimental story about the many years between each friendship. What can I say, I have amazing friends and I am completely honored that they have trusted me to capture their special moments.

I have known this girl since my freshman year of high school, almost 18 years now. She and I have been through it all, and each year that passes only gets sweeter. She is a loyal friend, beautiful inside and out. We share a special friendship like no other I know. I can honestly say that she has always understood me, even when I was far from making sense. She is currently in the midst of furthering her education... she will be a full fledged nurse practitioner in about 2 years. Her drive and determination is amazing and I am so proud of her!

Janna I wish you all the best in this journey, may you succeed beyond all expectations! Thank you for the opportunity to capture your beautiful family, and these special moments. Below is a small glimpse of your images, I hope they find you well today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, beautiful family!

Love the story behind the photo.
Good friends are one of life's greatest blessings.

Jenny