Thursday, September 18, 2008

One year of wedded bliss...

for this adorable couple who are also AMAZING parents to 5 beautiful children. They make it look so easy, I don't have a clue how they do it, but it works. I am still trying to figure out how to do it with my two!! Seriously, hands down to you guys!


(bear with me as I get sentimental but once again...)

It's quite obvious the love and energy moving between this family. This joyous occasion made for a wonderful afternoon. I had the privilege of capturing the festivities, which included; the reading of their original vows, cake cutting, first dance, and a really lovely "sand in a bottle ceremony." This was pretty neat--A different color of sand representing each member of the family was carefully layered into one bottle; while a reading describing each persons special contribution to the family was presented.

I really love this girl, who is also a long time friend (about 20 years-WOW!). I see her every Tuesday and Thursday at Preschool drop-off and pick-up. Every morning without fail, she is so full of energy and I look forward to her smile, she truly brightens my day! Before Preschool it had been a while since we had regular contact and I am so thankful to have her back and a part of my weekly routine!

Thanks also be to our long-time-mutual-friend Jennifer, who sadly resides in Texas now. Much too far in our opinion. Alas, it was Jennifer who presented Jennie with this special session and generous portrait package as a wedding gift! Like I said, good friends are like Gold! Congratulations Job and Jennie!

The photos are fantastic, enjoy the preview!

No comments: