Sunday, September 14, 2008

Meet the Jones Family...

Ok, so not really, but if you look real close you should be able to spot a Jones Soda or two! A crazy last minute idea I had that made this afternoon session just a bit more enjoyable in 95 degree weather :)

I sat down to write this blog post, and got to thinking... aren't good ol' friends so great!? Ok, so I really mean old friendships, they are truly golden! I have known this girl for about 20 years now, I can hardly believe it sometimes. Oh, how time flies. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding not too long ago, we've had some good times and priceless memories.

Meet Gina and her adorable family. I truly love this girl and I am beyond thrilled to see her so genuinely happy!



We had a blast on Sunday hopping all over town, thanks guys for a wonderful afternoon. The photos are awesome--I can't wait for you to see them all! I will have your gallery completed by Wednesday. In the meantime enjoy this preview, a teaser if you will!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Jill,
These few that I have seen so far are amazing! You are truly one of the most talented women I have ever known an artist at the least. You have an eye for beautiful things and a heart to make it all come together perfect. My eyes teared up just seeing you catch the happiness of my family and the beauty of my girls who I love more than life. Also,what you said about you and I is so true we may not see each other as often as we should but I know you will be a friend forever. I cannot thank you enough for one of the best days in my life!!!!

Anonymous said...

[picking my jaw up off the floor...]

Jillian,
These are by far some of the coolest images I've seen.
I so wish I could see more!

Love your style!
You made this beautiful family just shine. :)

jenny