Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Day

... has come and gone and it was a beautiful, momentous occasion!

You'll remember Tommy and Stacy from their engagement session back in August. Well, I am more than pleased to say they have officially tied the knot and it was a wonderful day from beginning to end! I am honored to have been a part of the occasion, thank you both for allowing me the privilege of capturing your special day.

Everything was picture perfect, I had a hard time picking just a few favorites (as you'll see) and I am only half way through editing, WOW... there are some amazing images you guys will love them all!!

Thanks be also to my second shooter Katie, all I can say for the moment is "LOVE that girl!" You completely rock!






I hope your week in Maui was wonderful and relaxing, welcome back. Please enjoy this small preview!

ps. Stacy and all of her beautiful bridesmaids are old friends of mine. In recognition of our many years of friendship, I'd like to end with the words of another very good friend of mine (Jress ;) "friends are one of life's greatest blessings." Thanks girls, you made this day extraordinary in many ways!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bride... Great job Jill!

Dana said...

Beautiful images! It looks like everyone had a stellar day - photographer included! LOVE all your unique shots - especially the gals on the street!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I would LOVE to see the rest of the images. What a beautiful wedding. Great Captures Jillian!

Anonymous said...

These are Amazing!

I keep going back to the different details shot.
LOVE the captures of all of the moments that made their day so special.

The image of the bride & bridesmaids walking down the streets is fabulous!
The bottom image of the entire wedding party looking all cool = genius.

You captured this stunning couple & their day beautifully.

I would love to see more!

jenny

Jennie said...

Stacy what an awesome day! You look gorgeous! Jill you did and awesome job. I can't wait to book my new family pictures with you. You do amazing work.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job as usual, the pictures are so lively and creative it makes you feel like you were there.

mamaktbug said...

can't wait to see the rest. you did great work on these... :-)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME job Jillian! I absolutely love them all. They are going to be thrilled. Looks like a fun day.

nicole said...

you know i am a devoted fan. ;-)
looks like you are truly enjoying being in your "element". can't wait to see what else comes down the road!
nlg

Anonymous said...

Once again, beautiful pictures!! I especially love the one with the girls walking down the street and the one of the bridal party and...and...and... :)
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

One word "amazing" you truly have a gift Jill. I can't wait to have you photograph all my personal and life events. You capture the moments and that's important. I can't wait to see the other pics from Stacy's bid day-so excited.

Anonymous said...

Jill, you always leave me in awe! Great job as always. All of your work deserves to be framed always! lol!

Anonymous said...

Tommy & I could not be more pleased with the beautiful job you did capturing our fabulous day! We are truly blessed that you were our photographer. You do phenomenal work. We can't wait to see the rest of the pics.